Short Stories, Irish literature, Classics, Modern Fiction, Contemporary Literary Fiction, The Japanese Novel, Post Colonial Asian Fiction, The Legacy of the Austro-Hungarian Empire and quality Historical Novels are Among my Interests








Monday, December 21, 2009

2010 Book Blogger Recommendations Challenge


The 2010 Book Blogger Recommendations Challenge is being hosted by Reading with Tequila.   The full rules are at this link to the challenge.   Basically a list of the 250 most often recommended by book bloggers books has been compiled and you are asked to read from 5 to 20 books on the list in 2010. 

To help me track my challenges I created a special post for Reading Life 2010 Challenges. The Book Blogger Recommendations Challenges  is also a good challenge for those seek guidance in their book selections.   I really can think of no better guides than the members of the international book blogging community.


Mel u

No comments: